BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Hi all,There has been an amount of 'verbal venom' presented on...

1. 5,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869

Hi all,

There has been an amount of 'verbal venom' presented on this Forum towards the Politicians. Some warranted some not in my view.

However I have not seen much directed towards our 'so called Directors' of both BUY and BPH', those that are supposed to be doing all in the interests of shareholders.

My main concern is the time from our last planning and drilling - 2010/11- to the expiry of the PEP11 lease Feb 2021 (?) . A huge 9/10 years and '0' action in that time . Left till the last 'minute' so to speak ! Maybe I missed a few postings regarding my concern, not sure.

What a bloo-y disgrace, in my opinion. I would like to know how much they, Directors, have obtained from their salaries from shareholders support over the last 9-10 years. And I will bet they place a certain amount of blame on NOPTA - and Pollies ! As I said some possibly warranted.

If you had a lease on a 'building/house etc' and knew that the 10/11 year lease was to expire say 2-2021 would you leave it till the last 'minute' (an expression -not necessarily a specific time frame) to do something. Also adding to that your actions would effect many many others and their $$$$.

Interesting to read some comments -

I have also e-mailed KP showing further support. Anyone else done so ?

Keep safe Keep dreaming.

We need G A S - so does Albo who has expressed that, and so do the under rock dwellers !

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $267 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3205548 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3855399 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.