BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Hi CapnHaymaker.. if I may - and no denigration towards your...

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Hi CapnHaymaker.. if I may - and no denigration towards your posting,whatsoever.

Yours:-
    The way I look at it, what would they rather be doing? Collecting management fees or turning their share holdings into mega-multibags? DB through Trandcorp has about, what, 40M BPH shares? You can do the maths on what that might turn in after gas starts flowing.

Comment--
    1-Seems to me they were very happy collecting Mgmt Fees -for such a long period. Bloo-y near 10+ years ? One would assume ( not meant as an ---ass-u-me ) that if there was any opportunity to become ' wealthy' it would have been a given to do so as soon as possible. Not leave it till a deadline that is in the hands of others, like (NOPTA) and Politicians.

If I had an opportunity to become wealthy - would I leave it till the last minute or go for it as soon as possible? My answer is obvious and I am sure most would agree. I said -most- not all !

Another matter - did they consider their 'shareholders' the ones who graciously 'donate' their $$$$$$$$$$. Maybe they have not considered their Management responsibilities regarding us ?

2- Their own shareholdings with some accumulated over a period not just in the last couple of years. If this/is/was their strategy then ---- I question their ability to manage a Publicly Listed Coy - with a result of '0' benefit for shareholders , not just for them alone ! This is does not take into consideration of 'Share Traders'

Yours:- (am aware it is your comments and not necessarily the thoughts of the Directors)

If it seems that they're dragging their feet, then whatever the reasons might be I'm pretty sure they don't include a reluctance to become ludicrously wealthy.

3- The situation now may see their 'reluctance to become ludicrously wealthy.' not pan out and their - reluctance to take any action before now be the catalyst in a big '0' for this project !

Before anyone gets their 'knickers in a knot' I W A N T T H I S to proceed - 100%. Said many times before. That is why I took action and engaged with KP and B. Their reply to my ' positive action e-mails ' has been extraordinarily -------------------------------bloo-y '0'. Thanks Guys ! I did get 'Your e-mail has been received etc etc'. Suppose that is better than a '0' !

I place the major problem, for this situation, at the feet of the Directors. My opinion..... happy to be challenged - in a friendly manner please !

Thanks all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 829727 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6805399 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.