BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-1395

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2474
    Hey Hardnfast I have never changed my tune because I have never changed my belief in what I am doing here,.........what do you expect me say this is a lemon when I have over half a million invested in BUY, if I thought that I would of sold months ago, my coin my call, .......the thing is I don’t see this BUY BPH being a dog or a pig of a stock, I see it as a very very good to maybe the best oily penny on the ASX atm at these levels I can’t possibly understand your negativity to BUY BPH especially at these levels if BUY was at a 200m MCAP I could see your reasoning but at under 20m MCAP BUY is a stand out BUY atm,........ your a strange dude Hardnfast hiding behind what ever causes your bitterness of success, because in the ST BUY could well be the best appreciated stock on the ASX in the next few months with what we have in store, that’s if you believe in the story if you don’t why bother being here, i know I wouldn’t be here posting on BUY if I didn’t truly believe in what I am doing, I enjoy talking to people on here who also believe in our story and share sources and info I think it’s cool and very rewarding, I have absolutely no reason to doubt our Pep11 story Panning out like it should why should I there is nothing out there to say we have a problem, it’s just like every oily penny has to do and that’s follow protocol and when we finalise our process I will profit handsomely because I believe in it and back it with my coin and my actions, and it really amazes me that some people have a problem with that, but like I always say “each to there own “ but I know what I would rather be doing and that is being a part of this amazing short term opportunity and certainly not bagging it from the sidelines with out absolutely no foundation or reasoning bar saying it hasn’t done anything for years blah blah blah.....why bother dude, I really don’t think any body really investing in Pep11 cares, we all know that, infact that’s why we are buying atm because finally we are going to get our reward once we get our NOPTA approval and proceed to drill our P80 possible 8tcf monster gas field offshore Sydney if you know something better than that Hardnfast in the ST under 20m MCAP please tell me and I will drop 500k into it tomorrow$$$$$$

Buy BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.75K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72479 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5020465 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.