BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Mr Kelso CEO bounty oil and gas. please explain why we are...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Mr Kelso CEO bounty oil and gas. please explain why we are paying you $1000 a day atm ????? I know we have lots and lots of other great pockers in the coals at the moment besides Pep11 why arent you updating us to there progress ???? Where was all the money spent that the company recived last year Via the 1 cent raise to Sheedy ???? I thought that was ear marked to Progress our QLD assets surely we have progressed something besides Pep11 which you Mr Kelso have to do nothing just leave it to Breeze, so Mr Kelso apart from putting out copy and paste Quarterlys what do you actually do all day for Bounty Oil and Gas ?????
    It seems by the Announcments you have presented to the ASX the last few years that would be SFA for a grand a day to run the company on behalf of us share holders, well this certian rather large share holder now is starting to get sick of your in action Mr Kelso, so could you kindly pull your finger out and update the market to your daily actions regarding BUY,s progress in the feild ........ or is it time to call for some new blood at the helm of Bounty Oil and Gas Mr Kelso.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.35K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1263134 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5086233 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.