BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-1789

1. 9,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423
    Your a lifer oldChook!!!! you’ve got more miles than me on the clock when it comes to BUY I’m class of 2008 vintage but been in and out too many times to remember TBH, $$$$……so you have seen it all before here to then hey OldChook, but this time seems a bit different this time around it’s reality based in Cerebus Carnarvon Basin don’t you think OC? …,with Neighbours Hitting Elephant targets and large peers in the Sector as neighbours and hitting some very nice results in the zone on recent drills …… exciting times are coming OldChook and by the looks of it your going to stick around to enjoy them as well, good on ya for hanging in there hey, you’ve seen the highs of 2008 of 21cents and the lows of 2022 0.004 and all the in betweens ….did you get any 0.004 old chook i got the 0.005 at the time post Covid Gazzilions of them at the time sold them six months later at 2 cents 35m of them and the market didn’t blink swallowed them like a scollop at the time, I can see it all coming again OC just a matter of time now, Cerebus is to big for the market to ignore at a 13m MCAP that’s insane for god sake BUY is a bloody producer, bargains don’t last for ever in this market especially currently in this sector ….. hold tight OC you could be in for the ride of your life, especially with Kane Marshall as COO, all we need to do now is get Kelso of the Payroll and all the boxes will be ticked and BUY will have zero dead wood to forge ahead in the bubbling sector atm that is O&G $$$$$
    Bring it on and old Chook and champagne for breakfast lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2970508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.