BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

i'm sick to my stomach of these misguided / dumb / ignorant...

1. yqx
    24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    i'm sick to my stomach of these misguided / dumb / ignorant people who oppose pep-11....

why can't they see that we *cannot* switch into renewables in one big step - we all need gas and are gonna need it for *years* until the gradual switch is completed....

nsw gets nearly all its gas (~95-98% if i recall correctly) from other states instead of trying to tap into their own huge resources off the coast and meet their needs.

the politicians who oppose pep-11 are just politicians - unscrupulous clowns who are on the lookout for an opportunity to advance their own agenda and careers - they use all these tree-hugging ignorant rednecks in their electorates along the nsw coast and just ride this kill-pep-11-wave....

i wish it was possible to turn off gas for nsw and see how they cope... they all want to cook meals and keep their homes warm in winter and cold during summer....

here is a snippet from steggall's wikipedia page:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zali_Steggall

"Prior to her election, Steggall received a $100,000 donation from 8 members of the Kinghorn family that was paid on a single cheque issued by the Kinghorn Family Trust's Sole Director, John Kinghorn, who made his fortune from coal mining.[24] Steggall recorded this donation split into eight parts, thus coming in below the reporting threshold. In February 2021, after an independent review by the Australian Electoral Commission, Steggall updated the records to reflect that this was one cheque.[25] A year later on 14 February 2022 it was reported widely that Steggall had failed to record this donation correctly, although it had been corrected.[26][27] Steggall called the incident a "mistake"[28] and a "rookie error".[29]"

so much for politicians....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3205549 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3855399 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.