BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-2326

1. 5,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    I believe PEP 11 is crucial, if successful - to the economy of OZ...................

And now :-
    Hi ypx................... How can anyone - with an ounce of brain power split a $100k (I thought it was more then had to be under $10k for no report?) cheque into 8 so as to A V O I D detection (why else would you do that ?) Is there any other reason ???? frown.pngNo way - well not from a common sense approach. Did I say common sense? How many times have we seen this happen all sides .

WHEN WILL ANYONE STANDING FOR PARLIAMENT ----- ACT HONESTLY. BE OPEN ABOUT PAST ACTIONS of QUESTION etc ?

No wonder this occupation (??) is way below the lowest................ and they seek respect ... Geeeeez

Oh yes frown.png rolleyes.png I just got it !--- 'A brain freeze.'

Does Steggles have some form of understanding the law? I thought she did . " Oh dear it was not me it was one of my campaign manager's fault. I was out driving around in my 4 wheel SUV ????? - You know guzzling fuel oops "

I once had a bit of 'admiration' (from her action on the snow) for this person............. since about 2 years ago ..... now 'ziltch- zot- zero'. Just another person with a narcissistic attitude- in my opinion. Also a hypocritical action.

I wonder will she promote the 'wind farms' so her 'voters' will know she wants 'windmills' just offshore so when sipping latte they will be entertained ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $115 23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 874005 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3905131 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.