BUY 0.00% 0.6¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-32

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Hi Justadabble,

When I replied to Sam, I was replying to the earlier post:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2805/2805641-776767afeb42654fe60f79d51c969c2b.jpg
    This explains why I was focusing upon both funding and the share registry (hence potential consolidation). Hope this makes sense. I wasn't addressing later posts in the thread at that point.

As far as funds in the bank at present, I don't know what the exact $$ balance would be. I would assume that it is around $1.3m (based on comments here on the thread, as I haven't gone back to check again) + recent CR + profits from recent production sales. Based on my assumptions, and the previous quarterly figure, I'd be surprised if it was $4m at present. Maybe Kolu has access to information/sources (only they know if that is true) that I don't have. That said: I'd be surprised at $4m but don't know an actual figure at this moment. I guess this is why it is always essential for everyone to do their own research and invest based on those findings. Your comments, and Sam's, would also alert others to the fact that this figure needs further research. This is why I use HC. I have read many assumptions on HC threads (have a look at predictions for NOPTA approval dates, predicted moves/partnerships within the Advent partners and possible % holdings after these moves, and predicted SP rises upon NOPTA approvals to name but three) that have proved to be wrong, sometimes been proven right, and many still to be seen if they are right or wrong. I guess we will find out the actual bank balance at the next financial release from the company. As always, DYOR.

At a secondary level, as I said earlier, I can't see the current funds being used for PEP-11. As long as the $$ balance is sufficient for the other developments, and this would be true based upon my financial assumptions above, then it isn't a problem for me. The previous CR gave that message away in the document: the CR was for other 2021 developments. This would be why Phil Kelso decided to push to the 'max-out' raising permitted from sophisticates for the 'other developments' (and look after his mates) knowing that once NOPTA is approved, any bad blood from the previous CR will be swamped in a SPP that is a gravy train based upon the 2010 drill experience. Throw in an option and the restless shareholder list will be calmed.

Take care.

PS. Just a side point: I am not a long term holder in BUY or BPH. I held both BUY and MMR in the previous PEP-11 drill a decade ago as a BESBS purchase, and tend to operate as a BESBS investor/trader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6359146 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2561909 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1000000
Last updated 11.15am 25/04/2024 ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.