BUY 11.1% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Guys and Gals, in all my years of trading I’ve always had the...

1. 10,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2531
    Guys and Gals, in all my years of trading I’ve always had the belief of stick by why you originally bought into the company for, ........after all that is why you put your fold on the table in the first place and made the decision to commit to the company LT , MT , ST future of the company, and that’s always the hardest thing to do make the initial investment , ......to KIS I bought into the 2020 campaign of BUY and because we are joined at the hip BPH because I believed in the fundamentals which are insanely strong for a oily penny, and the monster drill that is PEP11 no government in there right mind is going to knock back a free carried interest into what PEP11 could discover, it is possibly the answer to the energy question for the East Coast for god knows how long the coal from Newcastle has been powering us and a slice of the world for going on 90 years now and where’s theres coal there is GAS and where there shit loads of coal there is SHIT loads of Gas and we are about to stick a drill in it offshore for the second time after Tens of millions have been spent now on where to stick the drill, ..........so I want my self a slice of that a Fn huge slice of that, and at the moment in BUY I can get it at a 30+ m MCAP $$$$$$$.......it’s a steal atm this is a monster field crew at our back door, personally I don’t give a shit what Kelso and Breeze say ATM I am investing in what I fundamentally believe in and that is the future of the partially green energy supply for the east coast of Australia being PEP11 Gas, what federal government in there right mind would deny the right to drill something like that ...... get real if you think any different ......... so stick to why you bought your shares in the first place because nothing has fundamentally changed and if you haven’t bought shares in BUY and BPH at these levels you could be missing out on one of the opportunities of a decade locally and with no sovereign risk........,, NOPTA approval is a given I’ve said it many times before and I’ve backed it up with my fold in support at 3cents over the last few days.........

GLTAH and future Holders
    Happy Days GB $$$$$

P.s
    How was Kyrgios in the tennis tonight kicked ass hey way to go hey good on him Woooo Hooooo .......that what it takes heart and a belief in your self ; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.048K 1.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3580135 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8970624 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.