BUY 25.0% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Woooo hoooo Go Bounty :)$$$$, page-87

1. 10,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543
    Good call Sexy I like your style, I sold my NWE parcel last week to be free carried to the Perth Basin drill on NWE, and put the sale of NWE into BUY for a top up, BUY is cheap cheap relative to MCap of BPH and a much better play into PEP11 imo, it’s way more diverse in its program of operations, and what I really like about BUY atm is what the latest sinful Cap raising was for we are yet to hear where that coin will be placed, my call is Kelso will present it as a peach to the market to try to make up for his prior indiscretions with the cap raising at 1cent .......... BUY is diverse and really is a oily penny perfect storm IMO and if head office would get off their Ass and start informing the market as to there positive future we have planned for BUY Share holders..... this little penny will go off, and far surpass BPH SP relative to MCAP ...............so Come on Kelso get off the golf course and put fingers to the key board and redeem your self, SH deserve some leadership hear atm for the funds you guys are drawing in salaries and fringe benefits we want to see a news stream of progress ASAP the market is prime atm for a good oil and gas sntory and isn’t that what we do at BUY O&G so let’s do it Kelso you’ve been in the seat long enough to know what it takes, so just do it and inform the market of BUYs Rosie future $$$$$)

Buy BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.