CVN 2.56% 19.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

I hear you KKW $2:45 a litre diesel at River gate when we got...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I hear you KKW $2:45 a litre diesel at River gate when we got back from Lady Musgrave last week, that’s just insane !!!!! Especially when you go through a bit, imagine running a interstate trucking fleet OMG what a bill each month ….. I’m just glad I have oil hedged in my Portfolio I would be swinging from the chandeliers if she hit $4 bucks a litre ……. Seriously though the road forward for Oily Explorers is about as good as it gets atm for the oilers, and add in the the catch up due to greens imposed un loved status of the sector and the worlds awaking realisation of the actual dire need for the product we produce and explore for daily, I am banking on the speculation alone on Apus to trade us into the high 40,s $$$$$$ ….. Given a result in Apus the MCAP is hard to quantify imho, the big thing is the market shackles are off, there will be no CR or further dilution till all the cards are on the table now and a clear vision forward on the way the company will progress it’s assets in the Carnarvon Basin and a true value can be seen by the big hitters in the world Oil Trade and CVN,s underlying true value in the Carnarvon Basin will be put forward to the market with no Question Marks on it, just hopefully 3 mega strikes in the Basin with out drilling in the tenements further refined by the knowledge of prior drilling ……. Its game on now for CVN imo KKW and just can’t wait for this bad boy to spud Apus and let the speculation build to the 1b MCAP $$$$&

Happy Days indeed in so many ways for CVN when the 1b is achieved, it sure opens a lot of gates in the oilers in so many ways fundamentally and financially$$$$

Bring it on CVN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $198.4K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 953400 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 481616 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.