BAS 2.44% 8.0¢ bass oil limited

Are the options dead or there is still hope?.From a weekly...

1. 4,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3900
    Are the options dead or there is still hope?
    From a weekly perspective, a drop from 10.7 to 9.7. Not what most holders would have wanted to see.
    So what is happening? Unfortunately, it's not looking great. Honestly I feel for all, especially option holders who may have lost big time. Couple of years back I was holding and writing daily, so I know many holders, as best we can know on Hot Copper. I really feel for you guys and I hope some redemption is there in future.
    But what is sad is how different opinions have been dealt here. I had an opinion, which was not positive I admit, but was based on my experience what may happen, probability wise. And I was bashed up. Especially by someone who people who now may realise has no idea about what is happening, or may happen. But I don't believe in this bashing, so just wrote what I thought. Many holders may not have liked it, or still may not like it, but it's an opinion. We are on HC to share opinion. And not to get bashed on having a different opinion. The true picture is there now.
    But I liked one thing. Realisation. All the previous posts were, we are reaching 15c by 1st of week of September, 20+ by end of September. Now the talk is - BAS is a 2025 play. So clever. There is a saying - Smart people learn from others experience, fools from their own. And looks like a good learning experience.
    So what may happen next week? Needs a miracle for oppies. Odds are not great, but until there is time, we should not rule it out. And I really wish something happens, I have nothing to lose and so many can gain. But if it doesn't happen, I feel price will slowly drift towards 5. Tino wanted to make BAS a mid player, a cash flow positive. He has failed on both. BAS is still a small player. And he raised money. In any other job, he may have to face consequences, but here who will bell the cat? Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $23.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $30.19K 388.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 60975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.