BAS 5.26% 7.2¢ bass oil limited

I would imagine Tino would be diligently working on a huge...

1. 10,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2560
    I would imagine Tino would be diligently working on a huge update for BAS atm xMillx, in particular PEL182 imo, you don’t come out and state what Tino has stated recently about SP ST status and recent Director Buying activity on market, it all encompasses a perfect storm for SP imo, and a PEL182 update is perfect fodder to feed same in a SP flurry, when a slide rule is placed over a potential 26TCF Nat Gas on shore Oz SA with Zip Sovereign risk as a starved East Coast Gas Market, the SA government is going to be all over Pel182 and BAS to help sure up renewable energy in SA, as Nat Gas is the perfect mix of the energy cocktail for SA imo, especially when you scope the spend of SA on electricity just from the Eastern States on electricity when the suns not shining and the wind isn’t blowing in SA.

A successful Nat Gas basin in SA could be transitional for this century in energy supply for SA, and would obviously fill the gapping holes they have in supply for the SA state currently, and be a huge boon for industry and employment for the state of SA with a abundant and cheap Nat Gas supply state side SA $$$$$

Bring it on Tino $$$$

Theres a Elephant in the room crew, and it’s a Elephant Gas field kinda stampede forming for shareholders this month imo, all 26 possible TCF of it $$$$$https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6296/6296120-de1518b20fa5f9c59751f8cbfd308b13.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.2¢ $68.73K 928.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 209730 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.