BAS 4.11% 7.0¢ bass oil limited

So how is it going guys?.I thought BAS did decent this week. lot...

1. 4,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3967
    So how is it going guys?
    I thought BAS did decent this week. lot of small stocks got hammered. But BAS only declined from 7.9 to 7.8. But volumes were pathetic, anyone with few ks can move 10/20% now. It just shows that any rise will not be sustained because it may on a low volume.
    We all waiting for whether oppies will get converted. I don't think so. 95% of oppies as such don't get converted. Many were hoping that it will, on a hype. Gone are the days of hype. Even after announcement, everything will be scrutinised. So not to assume anything.

My gut feel - all oppies will be lost. And when that realisation comes, those trying to hold the price at this level, it will collapse. For last 3 years, Mr Tino has been saying that he wants to turn BAS into at least a mid player. When he was talking this stuff, BAS was a small player. Currently, its not a player any more. Such is the achievement of Mr Tino. He has failed miserably in saying BAS is cash flow positive, doing a raise a raise recently, look at all the productions last several months. He is a failure. Whether we accept it or not. A total failure from his objective for last 3 years. Accept it. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.