BAS 0.00% 10.5¢ bass oil limited

I don't want to slander someone I don't know, and there's no way...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I don't want to slander someone I don't know, and there's no way of having proof, but I don't put much into GB's repeated posts. Although the general content is regarding information that's in the public domain.

Up until this point there's been minimal interest from the market, and the sp rise from the 4's can be explained by director purchases - which in itself is a good sign. But the greater market either doesn't care, or is not aware.

That being said, gas supply is now a fundamental requirement to keep Oz going. The pel study should bet done now, they are probably processing before release, and the ept at kiwi should be underway. Tino has already indicated that a successful ept at kiwi should add 5c to the sp, but that was under different global market conditions, so it could be more. Pel even though it's just an in depth study, if it indicates we are sitting on a massive gas resource could also propel the share price. Possibly more than. Succesful ept at kiwi.

I think there's two weeks in it. For both catalysts, Pel and Kiwi. Which leaves 6 weeks till the oppies expires. If it's positive on both fronts, this company has a very bright future.

Time will tell. Gltah.
    Last edited by fearlessninja: 04/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $11.13K 103.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9966 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 43191 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.