BAS 3.80% 7.6¢ bass oil limited

I was thinking yesterday about the option extension you...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3946
    I was thinking yesterday about the option extension you mentioned. I wrote yesterday why an extension is near impossible.
    But there is one way out. Lot of companies issue, what we call is - "Loyalty Options". This can be based on shares or options people hold. Eg they may do Loyalty Options for say Option Holders. Usually these Loyalty Options are issued at very low price, like half cent or even less. It will give you new options, say with another 2 year expiry date. What it may do, is energise the options trading. So we could see a big jump. Those who want to exit, can have some reasonable exit. New punters may buy those options, who knows I could as well, to play say the next 2 years. So those who don't want to exit, will have new options and can try their luck for another 2 years. Hopefully something good happens in that time.
    I first thought time may have run out for that. But we still have around 7 weeks for Options Expiry. So if Tino has to do this, he has to act fast - in next 1 or 2 weeks. Its possible. I have seen a number of stocks do it from time to time, its not common, but doable. So all holders should put pressure on Tino to get this done. He has not been able to look after his shareholders. He gets another chance to make amends. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.