BAS 4.29% 7.3¢ bass oil limited

I’ve been buying BAS head shares again for the last 2 weeks...

1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2579
    I’ve been buying BAS head shares again for the last 2 weeks crew, has been hard to get much Volume but managed to bag some bargains all the same the past few weeks, I’m at 5m flat now in the head share of BAS, and definitely have seen a lot of shenanigans in play by a broker this week in the options to try and force out Scrip, and it’s been to no avail which is kind of interesting just how tightly the Options are still held even after a 200% rise on Friday $$$$$

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10m buys appeared in the options @0.002 and 0.003, now that’s interesting because it shows somebody or some one wants large volume of scrip to store and have the option on for Pel182 update or Kiwi progress of which Is due over the coming week so we have been informed by head office , extremely exciting times for BAS shareholders the next month imo, and in particular the next week of trading imo.

ATM it’s extremely difficult to get any volume of BAS scrip its taken me over 4 months to get the bulk of my BAS holdings and I’m very very excited for the ST opportunity starting to present tbh in Bass Oil crew, imo we could go to a 50m MCAP company on the back of a well presented Pel182 presentation by head office released to market, which im sure that’s what they are feverishly working on atm, and of course the Kiwi tenement drill site flare that’s about to be lit on market in the ST, with all the equipment now in place at Kiwi and working 7days a week now this is certainly going to become a exciting few weeks coming up, my tip will be Big upgraded news and developments at the Kiwi site with the modern technology they are currently deploying on site, and then closely followed by huge presentations on the opportunity available to the company of Pel182 , of bring a possible 21 TCF Natural Gas to the Australian market over the coming years, this is a huge opportunity for investors at current MCAP imo and the exponential gain from current SP could be extraordinary imo, and thus my recent up take of scrip and move on a major holding in BAS for 2024/25.

And once 10 cents is breached next week imo, I will start my move on the options BASO, as I see it as the only way of guaranteeing some large volume with out moving the market exponentially imo $$$$$$

Bring it on and GLTAH

Lets Go Bass Oil $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $21.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $7.474K 103.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 222514 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 96357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.