BAS 4.55% 10.5¢ bass oil limited

I wish you well mate..As I have said before, I have nothing to...

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3853
    I wish you well mate.
    As I have said before, I have nothing to lose if holders make some coins. So I am all for it. If I can help, I will. All over ASX most spec stocks are hurting big way. Especially around commodities, except Gold/Silver. So the environment currently is very, and I mean it, very poor for spec stocks. Very poor that something may have a big rise on hope, from overall sentiment across small caps/commodities/risk stocks. That's overall play in ASX currently. I do weekly reports across nearly 150 Uranium/Lithium/REE stocks, weekly/yearly trend, lots of commentary across the sectors, general markets etc. Look at my other posts. I try to help as much as possible with lot of research, numbers etc. There is no ulterior motive.
    Specifics to BAS, except for the volume on day of announcement on Tuesday, nothing to right about. If it was institutions, there would have been different trading pattern. Current trading pattern is pointing towards some retail making an attempt - we all know for big/big rises we need big/big pockets. Big traders. Institutions, etc. No signs of it, yet. It could change, but no signs yet. And if they don't come along, what will happen. Old holders will try to get out. New holders buying above may take a hair cut and get back to next. All indications pointing towards this scenario. Based on trading pattern. So Tino needs to pull another rabbit out of the hat, or some big boys join the club. That is what I was alluding to. Some posters have made over 50 posts in couple of days. I thought I was entitle to at least 1. Is that wrong? I wish you well. You are a good bloke, someone I could enjoy a drink or two. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $83.57K 786.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22410 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.