BAS 4.55% 10.5¢ bass oil limited

Woooo Hooooo Go Bass Oil :)$$$$$$, page-871

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi el mariachi and PLCENT,
    I do understand your concerns on posters like me suddenly appearing again but all good. Have a look at the old NWE and BUY. I go back to the old LKO days in 2009 and beyond. I tend to purchase well in advance, wait as nothing occurs for months, and then rely on CGT discount on sale. This is why I don't write much but do enjoy keeping tabs on the banter. GB and I do go back a while in some stocks for sure but he is a much bigger player than I am. Timing wise, he focused on BPH (mostly) where I focused on BUY, when PEP11 was front and centre. I bought in to NWE much earlier as GB was focusing on shorter-term trading [and doing it well]. I sold out much of my NWE earlier than GB - as I am more risk averse - and should have held more for longer. I still did very well but not as well as GB and many others here who held for longer. I've just re-entered the discussion as I believe that we are now closing in on the harvest end of the season. GB and others think the same thing. All the best with your investments and postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $83.57K 786.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22410 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.