NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

We’ll all I can say fellow NWE big or small I’m just happy to be...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    We’ll all I can say fellow NWE big or small I’m just happy to be here and the opportunity that is presenting at the moment for holders that believe in the Perth Basin long term prospects, and I might add that I wouldn’t be here again at 2.4 if wasn’t for GB after having sold at 1.2 cents from a 0.05 entry following GB in March 2020 and he sharing he’s research and DD, I had never heard of NWE till GB pointed it out on one his posts on BUY in 2020 of the opportunities that where compounding due to the success in the Perth basin drilling campaign by fellow companies in the PEP and the delay due to drill shortage in WA providing a opportunity for a very cheap entry into NWE and the possibility of NWE being taken over by MIN on a successful drill, I personally have profited handsomely by following GB by following he’s posts closely of his numerous trades in the penny dreadfuls and I follow them religiously if they suit my risk profile, and I’m extremely supportive of he’s opinions on HC and other platforms and extremely grateful he takes the time in his life to share he’s knowledge and wisdom of the ASX Penny dreadfuls with so much opportunity in the short to medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.