NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

The Perth basin is panning out to be the major drill site of...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    The Perth basin is panning out to be the major drill site of 2021/22 with companies booking up slots on overwhelming drill success back to back in the basin, I am amazed at the long term delays presented in the basin to book a slot on such success, you would have to think it’s time to mobilise more from the East Coast with CSG in QLD scaleing back somewhat or order new overseas to fast track the opportunity presented in the Basin there will drilling in the basin for years to come, I’m sure they have them on order and there’s delays because of Covid but what a opportunity for drill companies to position them selves for years of work with new machines and also the reliability 0hr drills present once there dusted in $$$$$Huge year 2022 for the Perth Basin $$$$

let’s hope for a day of Volume dwarfing yesterday and hopefully with the 70m leaving the building the accent on 4cents NWE is worth every cent of it atm on spec alone $$$$

And thanks ST for the heads up I enjoy what I do and I think it shows, happy to share when I can, and I’m so happy to hear your kicking butt so to speak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.