BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-1022

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    "Good to see the Newcastle Herald contacting David Breeze" I also took up GB`s suggestion and received this reply..........

Thank you for your email and you are quite right that all news should be presented in a balanced way. That is, in fact, our philosophy – to report local news objectively and without fear or prejudice. We are a small business, not owned or controlled by any interest groups, left, right, green, white or black. We have written a great deal about PEP11 in the past 2-3 years, over 40 stories in fact. This simply reflects the degree of importance of the issue to the community. I disagree however that there has been anything left-wing about it. We have given air time to both Labor and Coalition politicians to present their views and we have reported on public petitions and rallies as they have happened. We were also the only media company to travel to Perth and interview the CEO of Advent Energy and give him air time to present his argument for a NSW-based gas industry and new job creation. More recently, we have interviewed David Breeze, the Managing Director of BPH Energy. Incidentally, we spoke with scientists who had found fairly clear evidence of damage to marine life from sonic testing and fisherman who reported a major redution in fish stocks. In none of our reports however, did we present any of our own judgements or views. I agree with you some media groups are overtly left wing and others overtly right wing – but that’s not us. Nevertheless, I take your criticism on board and will keep it as a timely reminder that we need to work harder to ensure balance in our coverage. Please feel free to submit a letter (email) to the Editor if you wish to present your views more widely on this issue. Ross Barry Publisher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.