BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Thanks mate, yes back then I was way too heavily into the...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks mate, yes back then I was way too heavily into the options, over 80% of my portfolio. I just could not see how our old mate Keith Pitt would possibly deny PEP-11. But I fortunately sold $6K worth or 20% of my options late in 2021 to de-risk just 2 weeks before the rug got pulled on PEP-11 by Scomo on 16th December at Terrigal Beach in front of all his North Shore surfer mates. How did that end up for him? Not that well if I recall correctly.

Over the past 2 years I have managed to claw back that $6K into a $30K odd portfolio as this is just a hobby really for me, enjoying researching a few Aussie ASX listed companies stories and supporting them with some spare cash that I can afford to lose if it did indeed all go pear-shaped!

Fast track to today where it is pretty much Deja Vu, with the identical scenario playing out here again with our friend MK, but I'm not exposed anywhere near as much with these recently purchased BPHOB options, only $6K worth. Hopefully I can manage to recoup my $27K that evaporated Sept last year when the BPHOA options expired.

Apologies for the BPH history essay that everyone knows already, just my angle. All the very best my BPH brethren.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.