BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

I thought the main hold up last time was NOPTA. I may be wrong...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I thought the main hold up last time was NOPTA. I may be wrong but I remember thinking that we were getting all these experts on hand and figured it was being done at guidance from NOPTA. There was a lot of ‘more information required’ and BPH was doing what they needed to do to show they will fullfil their obligations. That is what gave me comfort when awaiting NOPTAS decision because you don’t give guidance and wait for things to be put in place if you’re not going to approve it. I do remember the stupidly long wait for JB too and considering what he says means nothing was even more annoying. I don’t think their decision will be made public until BPH releases their decision to the market. I think they will be very careful this time around but I also think declining it will be a lot harder than it would have been previously. Longer it takes for them to hand down a decision could work in BPH’s favour too I think, a few hot days and blackouts along the east side will spark up the need for reliable energy which would then put extra pressure on MK as she will have to deliver a solution. She could strap on a cape and play hero and shame the other government for not doing what is so desperately needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.