BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Agreed completely. In the construction world, PPPs are designed...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Agreed completely.

In the construction world, PPPs are designed for the government to own the risk of building on virgin land (financially).

Once the project is in a completion phase, Private Industry buy back in via a lease and own the profits.

I know Oil and Gas don't really work like that because investors like us via BPH are will to take that risk. Of course the rewards are high.

Id like to see those gas fields developed, but we're only as good as the capital that investors are going to put forth. Money isn't as cheap as it was 5 years ago, so I imagine even sophs will be cautious. I can only see this being drilled once... twice maybe. With govt backing, it could be drilled many more times.

And the absolute f*ery of scuntmo has already scared off investors. Last time, there was a lot more price action this far out from a potential approval.

If Govt shows interest, then sophs will come in droves (as it's derisked). It's just how do we structure the deal so that the existing SHs get something out of it.

I understand how this could back fire massively, but we've already copped so much loss already. Why not do something that could wake up everyone and really pay attention to this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.02K 556.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 6019916 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1371253 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.