BPH 4.76% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-12390

1. 8,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3034
    I posted the below chart this morning on the technical thread just so people could see the previous journey. It shows the tail end of the loooooong wait, which we have passed, then the beginning of the rise, which is where we are at, and where we people saw value, we are not there yet. Most importantly, it shows that the road to approval, and the SP appreciation that will likely come with it, is not uniform or without peaks and troughs.

LTH will know that I started re-buying BPH late last year when the Virginia Bell Report was out. My conviction was that the NOPTA application would be approved, and that expectation is shared by many other LTHs on here.

So today is a day we had to have, we have enjoyed some good rises, so a small step back is not unexpected or out of the ordinary. Whether we follow the history of sharp rapid rises, or create a new 2023 version with steady elongated rises, I don't know. But what I do know is where we are going and will enjoy our journey no matter what style it takes. There will always be folk coming along on the journey with us, some for just a few hours, some for a few days, some even for weeks, and we enjoy their company while it lasts and then wish them well when they leave us. But, for me it will be those holding when we reach approval, they will be the ones I will remember best.

JMO. DYOR. GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5793/5793796-74d117bfa09587cc7301931e6fc75dab.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.04K 802.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203707 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3290929 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.