BPH 4.76% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-12435

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1624
    ScoMo had the tax payers open wallet and still could not come up with a legal refusal option..He literally had to become the secret resources minister to refuse PEP11.

In the end he decided to go against NOPTA recommendation which was PEP11 approval.

As you rightly say - This decision was quashed by federal court judge.

During the Joint Authority Decision - NOPTA, I believe were annoyed with the situation as they had provided the PEP11 recommendation and nothing has been done by Keith Pitt at the time. Maybe they knew ScoMo had intervened? This question was directly asked at the time and no one from NOPTA ever answered...

Anyway... I called NOPTA regularly, well alot.

Finally the NOPTA Officer suggested I submit a Freedom of information request.

Well I did and I got the attached among other documents back which ended up being extremely useful.

This is the NOPTA PEP11 recommendation for approval doc.

In my honest opinion - I have no doubt NOPTA have once again recommended PEP11 be approved to drill.

If NOPTA recommended refusal it would be all over by now.

With the prior knowledge of what ScoMo tried to illegally refuse PEP11. I have no doubt Asset Energy has used this knowledge and beefed up this application x 100.

I've heard that a +60 page environmental report was even submitted which is way overkill as this is for the next step NOPSEMA.

The consultants Asset Energy use are the same as Woodside and Santos. These guys are no cowboys...

Combine this with the proven ability to raise cash this makes PEP11 approval a no brainer for me.

Biggest problem is the politics.

But....

Gas loving lawyer who happens to be the Resources Minister Madeleine King is in the perfect situation to approve PEP11 as she will have no political backlash being based in Perth...

Think about that...
    Lawyer - Bound by law and must follow the process.
    Resource Minister - Literally has the nations best interest and actively supports and protects the Australian resources industry.

All my opinion.

I have also already submitted a Freedom Of Information request for this NOPTA recommendation ;)

BUY/HELD:)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5794/5794363-b39d40f8c6c49c5baa93cae43f5f466a.jpg
    Last edited by SkyPunter: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.04K 802.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203707 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3290929 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.