BPH 0.00% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Maybe, but unfortunately unlikely.Personally I feel we will be...

1. 7,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Maybe, but unfortunately unlikely.
    Personally I feel we will be lucky to get any decision by end of January, just my opinion is all.
    As a result I will be expecting accumulators to continue pushing the SP lower, 30c likely if no decision from the minister in a few weeks, I will be using that to accumulate myself.
    There are two very major influences that in reality will determine BPH's future.
    1. We are relying on a politician to make a decision, that's a major negative!
    2. How strong is a politician and her parties survival instinct, well that question answers itself!
    That's a big positive!
    The cost of living pressures is and will be for sometime the central and biggest issue for this country. One of the biggest components of the cost of living crisis is the cost of energy and the demand for both domestic and international needs for aussie natural gas is front and centre.
    Now the Airbus party are inept, pathetic, bordering on incompetant but even a bunch of dimwits will have to concede that to survive they will be compelled to address the domestic energy issue, even if it means breaking away from their even more pathetic green and teal cohorts.
    I am betting on their survival instinct to be the supreme guiding influence in their near future behaviours and decisions.
    Please dont get me wrong, there are quite a few outstanding posters here supplying compelling reasons why pep11 approval should be forthcoming, which I agree with, but we are talking about politicians, and ScoMo for one has already displayed the deceipt, lies and self interest that politicians are renowned for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $31.18K 1.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1674750 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 548269 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.