BPH 4.76% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

I am honestly perplexed at how long the government is taking to...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am honestly perplexed at how long the government is taking to act on this. Not only for our immediate financial profits to be made, but for the society as a whole.

Cost of living going through the roof, living in one of the most mineral rich countries worldwide but we're too caught up chasing far king renewables. Ashamed to have a government that takes years to act on things.

I obviously still hold, I'm not trying to dowmramp, but geez, something has to change in this disgrace of a government we have running this country.

Literally makes me want to move to a country with a lesser evil running it. That's one way to put a wet blanket over my Christmas...

I am still adamant that this'll eventually get approved, this post is more directed to the government bodies.

I'm not much of a cuppa man myself, I'd prefer a nice cold beer this afternoon. Might need a couple to shrug this off.

All in all, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Grateful to be here and counting my blessings!! Thankyou to everyone again for such a consistently impressive forum!

Signing off for another year,
    Wendell x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $281.9K 12.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1989957 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 10097606
Last updated 15.48pm 21/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.