BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-14482

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4019
    VstarE

If it was not for scomo sneaking into others ministers portfolios unethically.

Pep-11 would have been approved and we would not be in this situation.

If not approved it will most likely end up at the high court. They again may find it is illegal to not renew, that is if the legal arguments are the same and the court uses precedent.

If so the courts I'd assume will be scathing in any orders.

I do not think the present government can risk that.

Unfortunately the courts can not force pep approval because they can not make government executive decisions, just judicial.

But they could place a time frame in any orders, the government has sat on this for plus 1.5 years.

In itself most disgraceful because Australians are paying the price. Excessive energy bills for example.

Yes there are a few electorates against, but most are teals, and they were bankrolled by holes a court who I believe has interests in renewable. Ulterior motive maybe?

Whilst there are 25m Australians outside these electorates, who i assume want stable power.

Won't work out well for the government I think longer term if declined, esp if power bills double or triple in two to three years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $63.80K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3566162 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1633385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.