BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-14499

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    Until that magical moment, when Decision morphs to Approved, there isn’t a lot that can happen by natural coursing.

It therefore stands to plausibility that things may occur by 'other' ( non-natural ) influences.

Really though there aren't many valid scenarios, but these might be some:

Those day trading will have limited scope to influence as limited "fodder" shares around to manipulate. But some might try possibly hoping to trigger stops and afterwards pick up some crumbs. A danger her for shorters as the game could go live without warning.... poor buggers, may they burn in hell.

Then if not ramping to frighten some might be tempted to fabricate what might seem like a run hoping enough others buy into it....literally. But this candle burns bright and far too quick. Then falls back to earth.

Accumulators. Some might be foxing... just quietly sussing out the hen house for easy pickings.....just because they want in...but not spook. They're just quietly confident...through own dilligence.

Those that might know something. It does happen. Be naive to think it doesn't. It might just be someone talking out of school...or another deliberately wording someone up ( hoping to benefit vicariously). The numbers don't seem to suggest this ...to me. at present.

It all kind of reminds me of those scenes in movies like The B of B etc... all the flyers and support ppl just idling arround...having a choof...kicking a ball, reading a paper...just sunning ....just passing time......until.....the siren sounds .....then it's go go GO !!!

lots to pontificate about....but little to hang your hat on.

gl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.