BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

BBP that's a reasonably measured response and I agree with most...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    BBP that's a reasonably measured response and I agree with most of what you say.

I do think though it can be disrespectful to a large number of posters who take the time to research or chart and then imply that they may be rampers. If someone is excited that the price is moving then to express that excitement is hardly ramping and if you invest based on that sentiment...well you know the old saying about a fool and their money.

Equally to come on and make statements as old mate did that are not based in fact or history are just as potentially damaging as these rampers you all speak of. when a poster gets attacked because they quote a historical share price based on historical events then this shows a distinct lack of research undertaken by those attacking.

I've never understood the idea of ramping anyway. I think it is the epitome of arrogance to think that a post is going to affect a SP and if it does then again I go back to my "a fool and their money" quote.

I get defensive of this thread, probably too much so, when non holders come on and talk crap as that too blows my mind. Why comment on stocks you are not invested in. But I do also believe that as holders we all have the right to post in whatever shape or form that may take. If I don't like it that's my problem.

Finally yes its a speculative stock which is why it's all the more important to have researched not only historically but also proactively. I, like you have undertaken my due diligence and based on what I have seen and heard coupled with my risk appetite I am in tis stock and believe it will pay off handsomely.

If I'm wrong then that's on my and no one else.

If I'm right then we can all share in the joy and excitement of watching the SP move significantly.

Cheers and GLTAH smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.