BPH 9.09% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

It was a good day fellow BPHers. A very good day. Whilst I must...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    It was a good day fellow BPHers. A very good day. Whilst I must admit Im personally a little more tempered about the rig tracking prospects, its fantastic to see the enthusiasm. Even the logic and rationale suggested is demonstrative of some very passionate holders.

Right or wrong, we will have a rig/rigs and supporting vessels in, at the very least tentative discussions, and no doubt contingencies planned out over possible timelines across the coming month/s. Procurement of additional resources and long lead items and alike would also be well thought through and researched to ensure timely response times. All the bread and butter stuff.

Project Environmentals, plans and the like would be 90% established and only needing inputs relevant to the rig type(once secured), methodologies and any project specific requirements that always end up being refined between all parties prior to go time.

Ive never worked offshore but have over 20 years in major projects, infrastructure, csg, mining, construction and so on. The process is always the same prior to approval. Get your ducks in a row. Identify project resources and metrics, timelines based on deliverables, risk / probability with consideration to contingencies.

Ill leave some of you boys to play with the rig/vessels but as for the rest of it, I'd put good money on the team having spent a considerable amount of time and resources in ironing out the project fundamentals.

Enjoy your weekend all and see you Monday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $324.4K 13.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 600000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 19316 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ 9973876
Last updated 15.52pm 09/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.