BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

I visited Pagudpud in North West Luzon in the Philippines last...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I visited Pagudpud in North West Luzon in the Philippines last week where there are huge wind farms along the coast taking advantage of the seasonal Amihan trade winds which blow a good 40km/h or so pretty much non stop along there for 6 months of the year. Easily ONE THIRD of these things were sitting idle in those winds whether that was they were simply broken or couldn't be 'kick started', or lack of costly maintenance. Knowing Filipinos penchant for abandoning useless projects, I imagine they will be just left to rot, or whatever the materials in these things will do. Surfing a beautiful remote white sand beach and look up and see these enormous alien like war of the worlds monstrosities looming over you blighting the beautiful lush mountain and beachscape, with their strange jet plane like drone, is quite a surreal experience. As for politicians, when was the last time any of them showed real common sense, let alone had domestic Australias best interests at heart. Clearly PEP needs the green light. I have a decent chunk of oppies from the 1c level, but with finger hovering over the sell button at all times in case Ms King decides to do something regrettable for the countries future rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 616338 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1909385 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.