BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-16430

1. 3,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Mate, again, opinion. Nothing more.

Opinions are like arse holes - every one has one and usually they stink.

No. It's standard practice of those who support racism to try to draw you into an irrelevant, long form argument that pivots away from the very simple facts. I'm not getting baited into some irrelevant discussion about the etymology of "First nations".

I am sure you dont want to engage in a more complex, facts based discussion. These discussions dont pivot away from "facts". The "facts" are uncovered as fallacy. This is the very reason why oppressive language such as racist etc desperatly seeks to avoid any scrutiny.

What is racist anyway ?. You saying that I support the oppression and mistreatment of others, based solely upon the colour of their skin or religious beliefs?

I find this label extremely offensive - comparing me and others to be equivelant to those who have and continue to treat others poorly.

Jesus - throwing around offensive terms whilst accusing others of using offensive terms.

I have not used any offensive terms, just pointing out the hypocrisy and "holier than thou" attitude of some.

In your own words - dont slink around.

Finish !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.