BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-17321

1. 2,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Damn right about GPS maps etc. Bloody things on my Dash from 2009 all sent me down dead ends or 4wd tracks at times.
    Technology......Just like Cars with more Sensors than an F35 fighter Jet, Automation, EVs, Solar & Wind Farms etc etc etc....
    I went back to paper maps. Never got lost again.
    I never got lost using my UBD all over Sydney everyday from 1996 for many years.
    I liked the large Maps compared to Gregory's.
    I had another smaller, more compact directory for a few years that I found at a Servo. Can't remember the brand.
    I'm looking forward to arriving at a nice little town like Brisbane & helping the local community by buying all of their produce.
    I'll send a postcard with a couple of snaps back to the staff at HO.
    I'll offer them 40c a kilo to help them out & take the lot. I dunno, maybe 50c if they seem upset. We want to help them.
    Getting a little nervous though that my post has become a virus online, (I keep up to date on stuff), & others are stealing my idea, because I'm seeing a lot of other Trucks heading in the same direction as me, even Lindsay Fox's Truck is going up there. He's still battling along. Hard toiler.

Got a nice check up from the HP. So nice of him to check on me.
    He said I wasn't speeding so maybe their radar thingos are on the blink. They used to just make up your speed depending on your attitude.
    My 1987 CBR 600F Honda attitude when riding up the East Coast in the 80's & 90's is a good example of good practice when "checked on" by authorities.
    Anyway.....I told him Watermelon won't be 8c a kilo for long- he didn't believe it is 8c a kilo, anywhere. Awkward.
    So then he wanted to check my Log Book but I just said "Sonny. If I'm still driving trucks in 12 weeks then I'll be sure to fill one out for the ATO for my Tax Return". Then I started telling him about the Overtaxing of business & gouging of anyone trying to get ahead but he got an emergency call & had to rush off so I didn't get to finish.
    8c a kilo. To The Moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.02K 556.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 6019916 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1371253 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.