BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-17373

1. 10,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2560
    Yeah it’s a cool space on here most of the time I find TB34, we are group of I suppose very much beaten investors regulatory and political wise over the past 3 years, but at the end of the day I think blind freedie is starting to appreciate were we are heading here in the ST in BPH, and things are really getting quite a buzz again on the BPH threads, we have certainly all had our back to the bricks a few times backing Pep11 Inc with our fold, but I do think we are about to repaid big time in spades for our resolute on our belief of the Australian O&G Regulatory System and legal system in Australia.

Once Pep11 is approved in the ST for Exploration it will be a extremely positive move for the whole O&G sector in Australia imo, and MK would know this as well.

We are all in a great space here as shareholders currently TB34, one that many are very jealous of and thus the amount of loppers that are popping up bashing Pep11 moving forward because they have missed the early boat, but there’s a lot left in this campaign as it’s only just beginning imo, SP wise and potential to EV wise, we are still priced as a minnow atm, but a minnow with possibly 6TCF in the Bag is one of the hottest O&G oily pennys on the ASX atm BPH and BPHOB imo $$$$$$

Huge Week ahead next week imo TB34, one we we will be able to rejoice in as holders imo $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 616338 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1909385 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.