BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Huge pressure starting to be applied to both Albanese and MK atm...

1. 10,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2543

Huge pressure starting to be applied to both Albanese and MK atm to make a stand against all the woke and green Nimbin crew, and simply approve Pep11 Exploration to assist with Australia’s sovereign energy future, and by taking a stance and putting reality front and centre in decision making around the O&G sector, to stop the rot for the future of the O&G sector for future investment in our huge Aussie projects in O&G.

I’ve been emailing Peta Credlin about doing a expose on Sky News on the whole Pep11 political and process debacle over the past 3 years, and I really hope she runs with it tbh atm because it’s a extremely news worthy story the Pep11 exploration campaign in 2024, and needs to be put back in the news again nation wide imo.

Who,s up for a swing in this table below this morning, its incoming this morning imo crew, waaaaaaaaay to much hand sitting atm for a ripe peach like BPH @ 3.7 on the ASX atm $$$&&&

Bring it on
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5935/5935408-029ab419f1c21cdd4dcdc46d42795dbc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.