BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

I agree TopBob, what fordfan23x posted was the FIRST DRAFT of...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1823
    I agree TopBob, what fordfan23x posted was the FIRST DRAFT of the proposed Bill. This was sent to a committee for review where upon Professsor Anne Twomey (Professor Emerita and former Professor of Constitutional Law at the University of Sydney) and others provided recommendations as to how the proposed Bill could be amended so as to avoid any of the inconsistencies or constitutional issues that were raised. We haven't got a copy of the amended Bill to see what it says but there's a fair chance the Bill will pass if these constitutional issues have been ameliorated IMO because all parties (NSW) have agreed to it in principle as I said yesterday.

So, this goes back to the point I was trying to make yesterday when inquiring whether NOPTA and/or the JA are only obligated to look into the feasibility of the company to meet it's financial commitments based on the drill alone or wether they have to factor in the cost to bring the gas to the mainland as well.As Justadabble pointed out the financial considerations only pertain to the works program, which is the exploration phase, i.e. drill. In addition, we know the permit cannot be rejected because of public opposition alone and given Advent can demonstrate it has the financial capacity to undertake the drill then the only other possibility would be questions surrounding the force majeure. But even that is a very slim chance IMO because it was already discovered to have been applied inflexibly.

That's how I see things. Happy to stand corrected.
    Last edited by Bravo77: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $2.57K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2947761 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 764338 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1156193
Last updated 15.30pm 29/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.