BPH 4.76% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-18400

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163

I’m sorry Flamebeau, I’m with GB, JD and SP - and a whole lot of other HC followers on this one!

In my opinion, all I have witnessed to date is you trying your hardest to spread misinformation and fill up the feed with this mind boggling misinformation in the hope that someone will fall for it and think you know what you’re talking about, trying to take people’s focus away on what the HC platform, BPH and PEP11 is all about.

IMO, perhaps your inaccurate and misleading posts can only be for speculation of financial gain by deception.

IMO your ranting, raving and your best efforts to derail those with misinformation is wrong - these people have an honest interest here in PEP11.

As a shareholder of PEP11 this behaviour isn’t welcome at all. This thread has a fantastic community. Surely you can see you’re not on the same page as the majority of followers supporting PEP11.

Perhaps HC Admin should study your actions closely as you obviously breach HC guidelines regularly.

Sadly you’ve lost me as a follower. Perhaps I just scroll by your posts like most do now or maybe ignore is a better option. It’s such a shame because when you’re supporting BPH and PEP-11, your posts are quite informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.04K 802.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203707 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3290929 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.