BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-18590

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

“That decision was challenged by the licence holder andreversed by the incoming Albanese Government.
    Was not exactly “reversed” by the incoming Government ….. They could not win regardless

“The NSW legislation is great news, showing the political will to do what is right by our communities. It is now over to the Prime Minister, by supporting my Stop PEP 11 Bill or similar legislation we could rule out PEP 11 in Commonwealth waters for good as well.

It’s not over to the Prime Minister. It’s Madeleine King.

“In opposition, Anthony Albanese said ‘I am dead against PEP 11’. Will the Prime Minister stand by his word and legislate to make PEP 11 dead in the water?
    Again ^

“We’ve had deafening silence from the Prime Minister on PEP 11 since the election. I re-tabled my Stop PEP 11 Bill in February last year and the government voted against it.
    Again ^^

“I have written to the Prime Minister again asking him to urgently rule out PEP 11 and will reintroduce my Stop PEP 11 Bill in the coming weeks. State government have got behind NSW communities, it is time the Albanese Government did too,”declared Ms Steggall.
    Again ^^^The Bill is also for NSW waters, not commonwealth. PEP-11 sits in Commonwealth waters so whatever this bill does, doesn’t affect PEP-11 in the slightest.

Whatever these people are smoking to continuously ignore the facts is seriously something heavy

Last edited by Molagov: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.