BPH 4.76% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-18622

1. 5,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4012
    We had this up my way hoodlum in tecoma.

Macdonalds wanted to build.

So many reasons why not - won't fit the landscape, will block views, will create a smell, litter, crime and even will take revenue off existing business.

At one point there were 100 police at the site and hundreds of protestors.

They went to vcat, lobbied council, the state government and even court action.

They came to my house and wanted me to sign a petition, got so heated on my own property I was going to let my rottweiler loose.

Now they stated the people of tecoma did not want, but it might have been 10% of the resident as just 1 person in my street signed the petition.

Now the land, I remember walking past it as a kid, so for over 30 years, this land was a dump with 1m high grass.

Now there is Macdonalds now, zero crime increase, rubbish etc and it blends in nice and is tidy.

I did note most protestors came here via train, so did not even live in the area.

Same with greenies, most live in metro but tell country folk what to do.

I bet those for pep, get there posts deleted in groups against it. That occurred here as they only wanted one side shown.

I bet most people in those teal seats want it and a few thousand do not.

You see it with vegans, go nuts if you eating steak, but the meat eater does not go nuts at the veg eater.

So minority groups are the issue. Many actually get paid to protest as many at Macdonalds here, we're also at the Franklin protests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.04K 802.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203707 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3290929 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.