BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-18706

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    I’ve got 18m oppies FXM, Av a tantalising .7 through accumulation , as a collective with Mode we hold quite a stash BPHOB FXm, I did sell down my oppies recently and moved them to heads because of the approval delay and risk management, but also I simply had to many options accumulated in support the imbalance to heads was to great, I love my leverage like Mode and you but I also love LT security in a company like BPH and what it can bring a LT position of which my holding is in BPH, and certainly not influenced by my trading position which has been ridiculously dynamic obviously due to Pep11 approval delay and recent CR, but this only inforces my resolve and want for more scrip tbh FXm, building a tidy position in BASO and GLV of late again FXm having divested some of MAY holdings at a loss this month , ohhhhhh the memories on BASO last year FXm I couldn’t resist taking all the oppies recently at 0.003
    We got 8 cents plus last year in BASO for millions of them in the 6 cent to 8 cent range $$$$$
    Do you still hold any or buying again BASO FXm ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.