BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

So here’s the scoop crew on placement investing. I recently took...

1. 9,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2293
    So here’s the scoop crew on placement investing. I recently took part in the placement as I always do in Pep11 Inc stock, I admit I didn’t in the 2021 13 cent raise because I had sufficient actually overly sufficient at the time. So as a rule the price will drift back to the raise with out the oppies most of the time, but also you can not take place with out taking around 200k worth +- you can split them if you want to share the load with family or friends independently of the raise, by selling down with in the market at a time that suits as not all have Soph status, it’s always a interesting and intriguing stage after a raise, disgruntled holders burn some coin to appease there principals when a CEO locks them out of a CR and of course humans just do weird chit sometimes, because we are humans and we follow other humans at times like lemmings, I never do but many do, it’s in our makeup and hard to over come isn’t.
    To take part in the soph raise you are basically getting wholesaled scrip from head office for your large purchase, with or with out your crew involved. Sure your not currently getting all the free 2-1 options but you are also not having to spend 200k to get them if you get my drift

ATM BPH is presenting on market at a Soph pricing +- even before the shares have been released, this can be the honey pot for retail this phase imo, because as rule that can be used to profit from in the month following a placement, the SP will as a rule rally and in BPH,s case could rally hard because of our other well known factors present currently$$$&&

Stock of any type wether it be F&V or scrip that is offered at wholesale prices dosent last long amognst retail imo, time will tell if this proves true with the current BPH placement, but imo it will as it usually does imo.
    And really that’s what long term wealth building is all about imo.
    And that is doing what works and just keep doing it $$$$$$$

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $423.5K 15.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 692403 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1943782 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 14124088
Last updated 13.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.