BPH 2.78% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Couldn't have said it better myself "GB", I have been in the...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Couldn't have said it better myself "GB", I have been in the last 2 Soph raises, and have never been stressed when the Market price drops, because as you and many others here understand the true potential of what this stock has, I Just Accumulate more. Any other Government in the world would love a PEP11 on their back door 26km off there shores.

The NSW Government must be the laughingstock of some of these countries, to think of the economic benefit to all industries not just power, all the other industries that rely on gas. Like poor old farmer Joe.

The old Diggers must turn in their graves sacrificing everything for our benefit, after years of being sold out by past poor and bad decisions by Governments. The lucky country no more IMO, the amount of wealth that has just by-passed the good old Aussie citizens and straight into the pockets of overseas countries makes me sick to my stomach.

Lets all hope MK can see what the best thing for NSW and this once great County of ours is. And get on with her job in the best interest of our Country not a bunch of ill-informed idiots that are happy to send all of us up the river wearing tin fold hats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $21.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.202K 511.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2641291 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 137506 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.