BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

For what its worth I called up EverBlue on Tuesday evening and...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    For what its worth I called up EverBlue on Tuesday evening and discussed all the negative press and news .They already had my payment so could have said ok don't worry and said good luck but they didn't .They said just let this bad news pass by and then shortly you will start seeing a change.I suggested the BPH puts out a announcement to calm things down a bit and low and behold Wednesday morning there it was.Now Im not full of myself to think it was my doing but apparently they had many concerned callers.
    What they also said was they are in contact with David all the time and the feeling they get is business as usual,The NSW bill they feel won't prevent our approval ,the Government needs a lot more gas and they also stated they still hold a lot of shares and options in BPH from several CRs and have no intention of selling them yet! Belief is strong for a positive outcome!
    Now take from this whatever you like ,yes it could all be spin or perhaps it's true ? They know a lot more than us .This is not financial advice ! Just putting it out there as honest as I can be .The conversation sounded genuine and wasn't pushy, cocky or arrogant Good luck all.
    Only my personal opinion and not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $63.60K 3.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 6695644 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3056179 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 2481580
Last updated 15.53pm 16/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.