BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

I spoke to DB this week exactly about this scenario crew, of...

1. 9,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2454
    I spoke to DB this week exactly about this scenario crew, of Elbow under pressure soon losing his scrip on Pep11 and folding under the pressure of a Pep11 on air question and answer followed by Scomo like verbal dribble that opens a can of worms to the public perception and enforces a Bias case as Scomo had done in the past and formed the Bias case against Scomo in the inception, Scomos nefarious actions that followed were to cover he’s mistakes made on Newcastle interviews of the past in Pep11 protocol and procedure breaches,
    DB has said he has a suite of Lawyers and Barristers ready to sweep the floor on Albanese and the ALP if he makes the same mistake as Scomo on a live interview which he now has, Major Damage control now for Albanese now just because of a slip of the ALP script regarding Pep11, This raises the bar now for the Australian press to go for the throat of Albanese now on Pep11 and demand answers because ALP precedent has been broken in public discussion around Pep11 Exploration Approval in 2024.

BPH,s DB,s and our legal team as shareholders of Advent can’t actually jump Albanese bones tomorrow on this slip of the tongue yet till MK hands down a decision on Exploration approval, but DB can rally the press and O&G sector lobbyists to seek answers and motives from Albanese now on WTF he and the ALP is actually doing now to a ASX listed company of what is a transitional energy supplier possibly on a successful exploration campaign in Pep11 being granted by MK, whilst actively blowing bubbles about a wind farm in the same zone, if this dosent stink of Bias Im buggered if I know what does crew as it’s the very epitome of Bias governance by a PM.

Albanese has made a huge slip of the tounge here and he will be in damage control from now on regarding Pep11 exploration approval in 2024 because of it. And so Albanese bloody should be the fool !!!!!!

Interesting week ahead of us crew, DB should put out a press release before open tomorrow regarding Elbow statements in Newcastle this week and demand clarification imo. Especially when you think of the back story here.

I actually see this as a positive move for Advent now Albanese,s slip of ALP protocols as it’s only going to garner more public support now to approve Pep11 and the hypocrisy behind this very very important decision for the O&G sector moving forward.

Big day tomorrow crew imo $&&&&

Bring it on and let’s get the job done DB
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 18/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96181 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.