BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Warning *Rant incoming*My god. This is honestly one big circus....

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Warning *Rant incoming*
    My god. This is honestly one big circus. I've been on here for a few years now. Road the share price all the way up and all the way down. I can honestly say it is truly testing me now. Why a company can be held to ransom for years on a project they were originally given the green light for and now a few woke lefties have spoken out so we are in limbo is beyond me.
    We need gas. But NSW would prefer to get it elsewhere. Even though it's technically not in their waters they still try to kill the project. All the climate change BS which I used to think was relevant is now just someone else's political agenda. I love (hate) reading Zali's BS. We have 6 coal power stations about to be shut down sometime soon. China has 3092 as of last year. WTF. The real reason we are in a mess I believe is we are too overpopulated and the earth is out of balance. Cutting down more forests to make way for more people and green energy is a joke. Trees help to decarbonise. So why are we getting rid of them?
    I read GBs comment on if you don't believe sell out. And to be honest I've come close. I truly hope common sense prevails. But I'm not feeling very confident as of today. We have too many idiots making the big decisions and it's really only to further their careers and not for the good of everyone.
    Signing off from my rant. Need another vino.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.