BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

"Considering it carefully in a way that cannot be overturned"....

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "Considering it carefully in a way that cannot be overturned". This seems to mean to me that they are desperately finding a way to refuse this permit...an approval would not need to be overturned.
    What the hell is it with PEP11 that all these pollies are so determined to knock it on the head. How many approvals have there been this year? 30 odd approvals to zero refusals....something like that. What is so different about PEP11 that gets the pollies knickers in a knot? They are happy to allow the bastardry of the Hunter Valley coal mines on what used to be absolutely stunning farm and bushland. And how about the environmental catastrophe of the Adarni coalfields in Qld? There are many more examples where the environment is absolutely forever ruined by these conglomerates whose only care is money. They dont give a stuff how many underground aquifers they spoil or how many bloody platypus they kill........just "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Where are the pollies protesting these permits? And yet you mention a kitchen table size drill platform 30 odd kilms offshore and all of a sudden they are all up in arms about the number of whales it is going to kill and the ruination of the oceanbed forevermore!!! All of a sudden it is Chicken Lickun and the sky is falling in FFS. Just maybe BPH coffers arent big enough to grease some well placed palms perhaps. What ever it is the pollies seem to be deadset on panning it. They wont care if it goes back to court.....ironically enough we {the taxpayers} are the ones that will be paying for the cost not them personally. Beggars belief really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $64.19K 3.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5367878 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 373328 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.