BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

It’s looking to be quite the ordeal and something which is...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    It’s looking to be quite the ordeal and something which is proven at the moment is that there are many hands playing with PEP-11 at the moment with whatever intent they have. I think this is extremely bullish right now due to the fact that people who are not Madeleine King or the JA seem to be knowledgable of the permit and have looked over the Nopta recommendation and Albanese is now making comments about PEP-11. Although I don’t know for sure, I would say that this practice is certainly not normal and it’s screaming bias to me.

If it does go south again due to too many hands and not a fair process then it’s looking like we will have a great case and there’s lots of evidence for us to get the project rolling once and for all, through the courts.

As far as we were all aware, the application to Nopta did not change and we have not been informed by DB that it has changed.. Wouldn’t this be a priority if something changed in the application for us to all be informed? Yet Albanese seems to believe the application is complex and different to last time..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.